Monday, November 10, 2008

Face Painting






A few weeks back...and then a few more, some of us from Outward gathered together to support the South Salem neighborhood picnic hosted at Richmond elementary. I volunteered for the face painting table where for roughly 3 hours I painted various colorful shapes and characters across the cheek of many a child. Once they discovered that I could paint the cartoon monkey face I was in high demand!


My other clients, less is not more with these girls, sure why not have a giant star on your forehead? Anybody that cute could pull it off right?
Also my work. Behind these girls is Rachel, the community outreach coordinator and she has been marvelous. We are very excited to work with her and to hopefully be a positive impact on this community.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what I'm talking about! Art AND community service!

Diana said...

hey lindsey! I just found your blog! Now i can stalk you! Its cool all the great art stuff you are doing!
miss having you as my boss at the bon! :)